Results-producing, Marketing manager with 15+ years demonstrating year-over-year improvements in media, marketing efforts, and margins by reducing overhead both through budget control and process modification. Strong and decisive operations consultant and customer orientated leader with an ability to draw upon complex and diverse bodies of knowledge to create non-traditional solutions. Maintains uncompromising focus on high quality standards and bottom-line profit improvement. I excel at leading diverse cross-functional and inter-departmental teams that work efficiently and exceed all expectations as proven by my exceptional tenure featuring promotions to positions of increasing authority and responsibility.
- Apply strong communication skills to develop marketing and media strategies that grew opt-in media followers by 130+%.
- Develop FunFinder.Indy.gov web solution to retrieve managed data from existing databases and display park information to our customers online. This replaced management of 200+ static sites.
- Architect to a social media strategy that was identified as best in class
- Act as social media manager, claiming, managing, and developing content for 150+ Facebook location pages, increasing page Likes by 500% over three years.
- First in class to structured Facebook locations as a brand / locations page.
- Led a team to develop and analyze the process map for daily meal service to over 100 locations. In 2015, meal service reached 500,000, a organizational record.
- Designed operational strategies to reduce un-served meals from 4% to less than 2%.
- Manage budgets in excess of $200k
- First employee of the City of Indianapolis to complete the internal Six-Sigma Black Belt training.
- Strategic thinker able to turn ideas into policies that result in significant savings for corporations
- Experienced at analyzing existing systems and implementing notable enhancements
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to collaborate with all levels of an organization to drive company directives